10.3. Epiploons replacement
1. Remove the check point (see below).
2.3 Extraction of a forward epiploon.
2.7 Extraction of a back epiploon.
2. Remove the release bearing and turn off bolts of a forward cover (photo) and uncover.
3. Hook and get an epiploon from a cover (photo).
4. Grease and press a mandrel a new epiploon. Further assembly is carried out upside-down.
5. Remove the driveshaft.
B. Disconnect draft of a butterfly valve in salon.
7. Hook the screw-driver and get an epiploon (photo).
8. Grease and press a mandrel a new epiploon. Install the driveshaft!