14:17. The emergency brake - adjustment
1. Adjustment of the emergency brake is necessary because of a cable pulling in use, or when dismantling a back brake.
2. Turn on the emergency brake, having made the maximum effort. At the correct adjustment of a wheel slow down through 5-10 clicks. Otherwise the brake needs to be adjusted.
3. Lift a back part of the car and establish on supports.
4. Turn off a lock-nut of the regulator (photo).
16:4á Adjusting nut of a tip of a cable of the emergency brake.
5. Rotating a nut, establish the normal course of a cable.
6. Tighten a lock-nut.
7. Check freedom of rotation of wheels at the released brake and lower the car.