15:12. The stabilizer of a back suspension bracket - removal and installation
1. Lift a back part of the car and establish on supports.
2. Turn off nuts of drafts of the stabilizer (photo).
3. Disconnect drafts from the lower bars and the stabilizer.
4. Turn off bolts of arms and remove the stabilizer.
5. If necessary remove from the plug stabilizer.
6. Check a condition of plugs of drafts, if necessary replace.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down. Establish all details in their former order. Finally tighten bolts of arms of the stabilizer after lowering of the car.