16:17. The door lock and handles - removal and installation
1. Remove the internal panel of a door.
2. Carefully remove the plastic water filter.
3. Disconnect a rod of the internal handle from the lock.
4. Unscrew screws and remove the internal handle.
5. Get a bracket and remove the cylindrical switch of the lock.
6. Disconnect a drive rod from the lock.
7. Unscrew 3 screws and remove the lock.
8. If necessary unscrew 2 screws and remove the external handle.
9. Installation is carried out upside-down. Grease the rubbing surfaces of levers and springs with jellied lubricant.