2.24. Check of brakes
1. Besides periodic check of a brake it is necessary to check every time at removal of a wheel, or at suspicions for their malfunction.
2. For check lift the car.
22.3 Check of level of oil in a reducer of the back bridge
3. Disk brakes are established on forward wheels.
4. Quickly it is possible to check the residual thickness of material of slips on blocks of brakes through a window in a support of a forward brake (photo). If wear at least of one slip exceeds 0,8 mm that replace all four blocks in a set.
5. For more detailed check brake shoes can be removed and cleared (Hl. 10).
6. Before installation of a wheel check a condition of all hoses and pipelines of a brake contour, existence on them of cracks, corrosion, liquid dribbles. If necessary replace a hose.
7. Check a condition of a disk, at detection of zadir, deep development and traces of a strong warming up remove a disk and a proshlifuyta.
8. Remove a drum. If the drum jams on a half shaft nave, then dig the getting liquid then repeat removal attempt.
24.6 Control windows in a support of a forward brake
23.2 Scheme of shift of wheels
1. On the car course
2. The scheme of shift at a complete set a skating rink as a spare wheel
3. The scheme of shift at dual back wheels
4. The scheme of shift at a complete set a regular spare wheel the Skating rink in
9. If the drum does not give in to removal again, then get a cap on a board of a brake and reduce blocks, having turned the screw-driver a gear nut.
10. As final means for removal of drums screw bolts in carving openings and rolling bolts, remove a drum (photo).
11. The dust which collected as a result of wear of blocks is forbidden to be deleted with a purge.
12. Check thickness of brake overlays of back blocks and their state. If thickness of glued slips is less than 1,5 mm (or distance from slips to heads of rivets) less than 1,5 mm, then slips replace. Slips should be replaced also at detection of cracks, a glossy surface, or at pollution with brake fluid or lubricant (photo).
24:12 Removal of a drum a wraparound of bolts in special openings
24:14 Thickness of a fractional overlay of a brake
13. Check a condition of springs.
14. Check existence of traces of dribbles of brake fluid on wheel cylinders for what carefully hook and take away an external sealant of the cylinder (photo). If under a sealant traces of brake fluid, then the cylinder are found, replace.
15. Clear a drum the rags moistened in alcohol.
16. Check existence on drums of deep development, cracks, furrows and the painted sites. If defects cannot be removed with an emery paper, then drums should be removed and pierced.
17. Install brake drums.
18. Establish wheels and lower the car.
19. The emergency brake should be adjusted if at 6-10 clicks of the lever of a brake and neutral transfer the car does not keep on rise (Hl. 10).