3.10. The soaking-up collector - removal and installation
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Merge cooling liquid.
3. Remove the air filter.
4. Disconnect a hose of the vacuum amplifier.
5. Designate and disconnect hoses from the soaking-up collector and from the case of a butterfly valve or the carburetor.
10.8 Tubes of ventilation of a case
6. Disconnect fuel hoses from tubes (on injector engines previously execute a decompression, see Hl. 4).
7. Disconnect vacuum hoses of the valve of recirculation from the soaking-up collector.
8. Disconnect a tube from the recirculation valve, and also a tube from a zolotnik of ventilation of a case (photo).
9. Disconnect a cable of a butterfly valve.
10. Disconnect conducting sockets from the carburetor and a collector.
11. Remove the top hose of a radiator.
12. Turn off the lower bolt of the thermostat and disconnect a battery cable on weight.
13. Disconnect a hose of cooling liquid in the lower part of a collector.
14. Disconnect a hose from the valve of ventilation of a case
15. Turn off bolts and remove the soaking-up collector assembled with the carburetor (or the case of a butterfly valve) and other units.
16. Clear a collector.
17. Establish new laying on the collector. Screw two lower bolts with washers in a head of cylinders a slanted part of washers has to be turned in from the engine. Establish a collector and wrap bolts.
18. Tighten bolts with the set moment, from the center to the periphery in a cross order.
19. Other operations are carried out upside-down.
20. Fill the engine with liquid. Warm up the engine and be convinced of lack of a leak. Adjust idling turns.