3.22. A back epiploon - replacement
1. The epiploon can be replaced without removing the pallet and the crankshaft.
2. Remove transmission (Hl. 7).
21.4 Flywheel and drive plate of the hydrotransformer
2. Intensifying plate
3. Remove coupling.
4. Remove a flywheel or a drive plate of the hydrotransformer.
5. Hook and carefully get an epiploon.
6. Check a condition of the condensed crankshaft neck. At detection on a neck of deep development and other defects replace the crankshaft.
7. Oil an epiploon for the engine, grease working edges with molybdenic lubricant.
8. Dress an epiploon and carefully press blows of the hammer to a pro-rate.
9. Establish a flywheel or a drive plate of the hydrotransformer.
10. Establish coupling and an intensifying plate.
11. Establish transmission.