3.5. The roller with yokes - removal and installation
1. Uncover a head of cylinders.
2. The roller with yokes fastens to a head 10 bolts. Release bolts on 1/4 turn, as it should be from the center to the periphery. Turn off bolts but do not get.
3. Remove the roller with yokes.
4. If yokes are not removed, then leave on the place of 4 extreme bolts (in opposite a case assembly will break up). If yokes are removed for repair, then be guided by the description in section 6.
5. At installation tighten bolts by hand and tighten with the set moment, doing on 1/4 turn for reception.