5.4. The engine - removal and installation
1. On cars with a formula 4x2 the engine is removed together with the check point. On cars with a formula 4x4 check points (transmission) are disconnected from the engine, is fixed and remains on the car.
2. Remove a cowl, the air filter and the battery.
3. Merge liquid and oil from the engine and the check point.
4. Disconnect radiator hoses, designate and disconnect all vacuum hoses and wires.
5. Disconnect and muffle fuel hoses. Remove the pump of the hydraulic booster and the compressor, take aside, without disconnecting from highways.
6. Disconnect a cable of a butterfly valve.
7. Disconnect heater hoses, remove a pneumatic valve arm from a partition of a motor compartment.
8. Lift a forward part of the car and disconnect wires from a starter and the generator. On V6 engines remove a starter.
9. On cars with automatic transmission disconnect hoses from a cooler in the lower part of a radiator and merge liquid.
10. Remove a radiator and a casing.
11. Disconnect an exhaust pipe from a collector.
12. Remove the working cylinder of coupling from transmission, disconnect a cable of the emergency brake and take aside.
13. On cars 4x4: disconnect the forward driveshaft and half shafts (Hl. 9), turn off 5 bolts and lower a forward reducer on a cross-piece, disconnect transmission from the engine (or turn off hydrotransformer bolts) (Hl. 7).
14. On cars 4x2: disconnect the driveshaft (Hl. 9), perform all works on a transmission detachment, to an otvorachivaniye of bolts (Hl. 7).
15. Attach таль to hooks on a head of cylinders and you will hang out the engine.
16. On cars 4x4 turn off bolts of fastening of a back support of a reducer to a frame.
17. On cars 4x2 turn off bolts of fastening of an arm of transmission to a body, then turn off bolts of fastening of an arm to transmission.
18. Turn off bolts of fastening of an arm of a forward support to the block of cylinders.
20. On cars 4x4 raise the engine and displace forward to disconnect from transmission. On cars 4x2 incline the engine and get from a motor compartment (photo).
21. For a detachment of automatic transmission on cars 4x2:
Remove the lower cover.
Turn out hydrotransformer bolts. Remove transmission.
4.20 Dismantle of the engine
22. For a manual transmission detachment on cars 4x2:
Turn off coupling case bolts. Remove the check point, without allowing that its weight was perceived by a main shaft.
23. Installation is carried out upside-down. On cars 4x4 grease a coupling case with sealant.