5.8. A head of the block of cylinders - dismantling.
1. For dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders it is necessary to remove all valves and details of the valvate mechanism. At the description it is supposed that cam-shafts and rollers with yokes are already removed (See Part A).
2. All valves with details should be sorted separately that at assembly to establish on former places (photo).
3. Squeeze a spring of the first valve by means of adaptation and remove crackers (photo). Carefully release a valve spring, remove springs, a plate and a basic washer, remove caps from plugs.
4. Remove other valves.
8.2 You store each removed valve and details in a separate package
8.3 Compression of a spring
7.1a Hinged units of the 4-cylinder engine 1. Final collector 2. Pump of cooling liquid 3. Fan 4. Belt 5. Adjusting arm of the generator 6. Generator 7. Zolotnik of ventilation of a case 8. Oil 9 pressure sensor. Tube of ventilation 1
7.16 Details of the 4-cylinder engine
1. Cover of a head of cylinders
2. Rollers with yokes
3. Springs and valves
4. Final valve
8. Spring washer
7.1v Hinged units of the VS engine
1. Ignition distributor
2. Final collector
3. Recirculation tube
5. Air ejection tube
6. Support pillow
7. The pump of cooling liquid (for rear-wheel cars)
7.1 of the Detail of the V6 engine
2. Holder of an epiploon
4. Flywheel (drive plate of the hydrotransformer)
5. A back plate (in all-wheel drive cars is established on sealant)
7. Radical bearing
8. The pallet (for заднеприво
7.1d K24 engine Details
1. Washer of a drive plate
2. Drive plate
4. Radical bearings
6. A flywheel (for the car from the manual transmission)
10. Framework of covers of radical bearings
9.6 Check of the demountable plane of a head
9.8 Width of a regional corbel of the valve
2. The corbel is absent
5. After removal of valves and their sorting carefully clear a head of cylinders and check its state.