4.11. A forward epiploon of the crankshaft - replacement
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Remove the fan and a casing, all belts, pulleys and an uspokoitel.
3. Remove the leading asterisk (photo).
4. Remove a belt washer.
5. Get an epiploon (photo).
6. Grease working edges of a new epiploon with molybdenic lubricant (photo).
7. Carefully press an epiploon adaptation which it is possible to make independently (photo).
8. Grease a crankshaft sock, dress a washer, an asterisk and pulleys.
11.5 Extraction of an epiploon of the crankshaft
11:7á Device for an epiploon press fitting
9. Establish all removed details upside-down. Adjust a tension of belts, tighten bolts with the set moment.